This job is no longer available
Room Leaders required in Gillingham
Salary negotiable plus benefits
A Kent based nursery group is looking for enthusiastic nursery room leaders to join its setting. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and committed team. The nursery group is run by caring, committed people who are dedicated to professional early years' provision.
All room leaders are given responsibility, and take pride in their areas and rooms. Room leaders aspire to be the best that they can be, offering a wide range of experiences and skills that they each employ in their daily work with our children.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, be very friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic. They will be expected to work in partnership with parents and carers to prove the best environment for our children.
There are continual opportunities for professional development, and there will be a clear induction processes.
Key Duties of Room Leader:
- Ensure Smooth and efficient running of designated room in line with EYFS and Ofsted
- Fulfill Key person responsibilities and ensure others fulfill theirs
- Ensure all paperwork is completed appropriately.
Requirements for the role of Room Leader:
- Experience of working in an Early Years setting
- Previous leadership experience
- Be committed to a career within early childcare
- Possess an NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualifications
- Take pride in your work
The nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS).
For more information about the role of Room Leader at the nursery in Gillingham contact James Fazzani at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or e-mail your CV