Project Manager - eCommerce - User Interface - Back-End Functionality - Fund Management
Project Manager - eCommerce - User Interface - User Experience - Back-End Functionality - Fund Management
A for a Senior Project Manager has arisen within a leading investment management firm. This asset manager is currently undergoing a monumental strategic development project which will result in their existing transactional websites and web content management capability being rebuilt. As part of the expansion of their eCommerce Team, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for working on a variety of initiatives which will include developing and operating web services as well as the project managing continuous enhancements to our clients customer-facing websites.
- A minimum of 5 years Project Manager experience working across both the full SDLC and project lifecycle
- Experience producing user and system requirements or enhancing web-based user interfaces as well as designing and interacting with web services
- A solid understanding of both the front-end development (Uder Interface, User Experience) as well as a the back-end functionality
- Solid experience working alongside and managing both on-shore and off-shore development teams
- Recent experience working within the financial services space; candidates with experience working for a fund manager will be at a distinct advantage
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow the Senior Project Manager the chance to break into the investment management space, gain exposure to new technologies and play a crucial role in a ground breaking monumental web-based project.
If you feel you are eligible for this position do not hesitate to submit your details across as applicants who meet the above requirements will be contacted within one working day.