Teacher of MFL
Teacher of MFL
German and French
Required from January 2014
The governing body are looking to appoint a qualified teacher of German and French; this post would ideally suit either a newly qualified teacher, or a teacher with experience to assist in the full curriculum within the well established department. A proven track record of results across the age and ability range is essential. A comprehensive induction and support package is available to new and newly qualified staff.
This high performing school will expect the successful candidate to deliver outstanding lessons to allow our learner to achieve the highest possible result.
- Ability to teach across the complete age and ability range 11-18 employing a variety of teaching styles and methods
- Understanding the issues involved in developing the curriculum at KS3,KS4 and KS5
- Evidence of consistently good teaching and learning
- The ability to use ICT effectively to engage students
- An understanding of how to use assessment to inform planning for good teaching and learning
- The ability to differentiate materials to meet the needs of learners
- An interest in the wider curriculum
- Ability to assume a form tutor role
The school has a strong ethos of care and support whereby all students are encouraged to succeed; the languages department deliver French and Spanish at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5. The successful candidate will have a high level of skill in relation to linguistics.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS).
For more information please contact James Fazzani at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or e-mail your CV