This job is no longer available
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE / USER EXPERIENCE MANAGER - £70,000 + PACKAGE
My client is a global brand who are undergoing a large digital transformation programme.
This change will develop various areas of the business and help them to stay ahead of the competition, grow revenues, and widen the demographic of their clients. For them, the big area of focus is customer centricity and putting the client first.
Your role is to lead & drive the definition, prioritisation and execution of the customer experience plans putting in place a global framework for the customer journey.
This will be across both the physical and digital touch points involved with the automotive buying process.
You will also play an essential role providing thought leadership and driving prioritisation for the whole of the consumer business to ensure that a consistent and best in class customer experience across all areas of the consumer lifecycle in all channels.
You could well be working in another industry such as FMCG, retail, telco.
Reporting to the Global Digital Manager, the Customer Experience Manager will create and lead the implementation of an innovative and exciting strategy that delivers a consistent and trusted brand experience on a multi-site, multi-channel basis, to create competitive advantage and ultimately drive revenue growth.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Experience Manager
- Understanding the history of the brand and helping to create a wave of disruption to reinvigorate customer centricity.
- Define and communicate the new Customer Experience vision by fully engaging with and inspiring direct reports, The Board and other key stakeholders.
- Outline "the journey" to achieve the customer experience vision including key landmarks and measures of success.
- Undertake an extensive programme to build a first-hand understanding of the current customer experience as seen through clients' eyes, across all touch points. Overlay this with research insight to draw conclusions.
Required experience of the Customer Experience Manager
- The ideal candidate is likely to be working in a dedicated senior leadership role with specific responsibility for a brand's "user experience" or "customer experience." Furthermore, expertise of delivering an integrated customer experience across multi-channel touch points is essential.
- Candidates working for brands already renowned for delivering an excellent customer experience, or those who can demonstrate contributing to improving a customer experience will be most suitable.
- Strategic planning & delivery leadership.
- Experience of operational management would be desirable.
- Project leadership on a multi-site, multi-stakeholder level
- Financial and budget accountability.
Key words: digital, CRM, customer experience, technology, marketing, big data, revenue, customer journey, multi channel, user experience
If you feel this exciting role is of interest please click apply or send your CV to email@example.com or call 0207 928 2525 for more details.