This job is no longer available
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced digital account manager/sales executive to develop their career in the high growth mobile market.
My client is a mobile advertising and monetization platform whose powerful technology enables mobile developers to monetize apps and acquire high-value new users.
Headquartered in San Francisco with global offices, my client is we're looking for an EMEA Publisher Sales/Account Manager to work in their London office.
About the Publisher Sales Executive EMEA
My client is a dynamic, rapidly growing company with strong revenues and solid market share. As such they are currently seeking an experienced Publisher Sales/Account Manager EMEA to work with app developers to maximize their revenues, meet their user acquisition needs, and broaden client relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage relationships to hit target revenue
- Daily account management and support to exceed client expectations and objectives
- New business sales to grow and expand our publisher base
- Maximize overall revenue growth within existing accounts on both publishing
- Execute in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- You're curious, intelligent and ambitious
- You like providing positive customer service
- You like meeting new clients, finding and building new partnerships, and are constantly looking to grow your accounts
- You are comfortable engaging with clients at every level in an organization
- A at least 2+ years working in online/offline advertising sales or affiliate marketing
- Experience with performance-based online or mobile advertising is ideal
- A history of meeting and exceeding annual goals managing multi-million dollar accounts
- A degree in related field
- Superb organization skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and can pick up new software/internal tools quickly
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your digital career within the mobile space. If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been waiting for, apply now or contact Richard today to learn more on 0207 9282525 or email@example.com
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the new iPad for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply