Mobile App Project Manager
Mobile Project Manager
Leading Mobile Agency
£40k - £45k + benefits
This is a rare opportunity to work for a growing mobile agency and make a difference!
Why work here?
- Amazing Clients to work for
- Lots of licence to be creative
- Lots of interesting technology
- Buzzy, fast paced environment
Leading mobile agency is now looking for a passionate Mobile Project Manager. From mobile banking to m-commerce, they define, design and deliver market-leading smartphone and tablet experiences that transform their client's businesses.
They now need to add a Mobile Project Manager to their team in order to cope with the ever expanding portfolio of high profile client projects. You'll be expected to be a self-starter who has experience delivering large and complex mobile applications, both native and mobile web across a variety of handsets and tablets. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Project Manager to build on their experience as part of a large development team in the mobile arena. This is a role for someone well motivated and with a grasp of mobile technology.
The successful candidate will be friendly, approachable and have the ability to work within a team of mobile professionals in a project team made up of Creative, IA, Development and UX specialists.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Mobile experience is essential.
- Ability to delivery project within timeline and budget.
- Budget management experience.
- Able to handle multiple projects.
- Previous client contact.
- Thorough knowledge of Digital Project Management ideally with at least 3 years demonstrable experience in a web development environment in an agency or client side, delivering a range of multiple digital projects.
- Excellent working knowledge of web technologies, with a background of building websites and online campaigns.
- Experience of writing project documentation
- Produce project plans; manage workload and keep production on-track.
- Excellent at scheduling with a talent for pushing the project along, keeping everything on track
Please apply within to be considered.