This job is no longer available
A secondary school in Burnley are looking to appoint a teacher of religious education for a post that starts in January 2014 for at least one term. This position is open to both experienced teachers and NQT?s.
The school, the child
Although the school is currently judged as requiring improvement, there have been significant gains in attainment and achievement over the last two years. The College moved into a new building in 2008 and the community is now fortunate to benefit from the wonderful facilities and resources.
Our requirements for this post are as follows:
- hold a qualification with QTS (NQT's and overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply)
- be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
- have excellent communication skills
- be passionate about teaching and your subject
- possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- have proven classroom management skills
Randstad Education is a UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.