This job is no longer available
PPC Manager -Online Print Retailer/E-com - £180-200 per day
London - £180-200 per day - 1-2 Month contract
My client is a well-established Online Print Retailer currently looking for a PPC Manager to come on board initially on a contract basis to increase traffic, revenue and unit sales
- You will be responsibility for a Multi Million £ Budget
- Play a leading role in strategic PPC
- Manage, Lead and implement the yearly projects & the roadmap
- Manage 2 direct report
- Create and execute PPC strategies.
- Managing all aspects of PPC campaigns
- Provide reports to senior management on PPC results/activity
- Analysis of the current link profile; creation and implementation of a strategy to improve external linking
- Thorough understanding of creating, planning and forecasting PPC campaigns.
- Strong command of industry tools
- Have an ability to assess and prioritise opportunities
- Establish a roadmap & analyse the impacts of each program.
- Have a proven track record of working closely with technical / agency teams, as well as the ability to communicate with executive stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of managing a large search budget and team.
- Strong cross-channel knowledge.
- Excellent analytics.
- Ability to identify brands' commercial and marketing needs and objectives for PPC/SEO
- Be a results orientated individual
- Be able to demonstrate a history of strategic PPC recommendations and implementation
- Proven project management abilities
- Analytical mind
- Ideally Experience with an online retailer
To apply for the PPC Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email email@example.com.