SNR DIGITAL DESIGNER - LONDON - £60-£70K - LEADING INT AGENCY
SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER - LONDON - £60-£70K - LEADING INTERNATIONAL AGENCY
This leading global agency is offering an incredible opportunity within a newly created team for a Senior Digital Designer to take charge of the role and grow this area of the company.
Ranked in the top 100 for places to work in the UK, this agency provides a customer-centric service to some of the largest brands in the world, with projects reaching several hundred million customers in 28 countries.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Digital Designer to work within a prominent global agency.
Reporting directly to the Head of Creative and working with the Head of Strategy, this new role will give a senior digital designer with an entrepreneurial spirit the freedom to build their own team and deliver work to an incredibly high standard.
The agency is looking for a senior digital designer with strong leadership skills, a keen eye for detail, the passion to deliver amazing projects to international brands, whilst expanding their team over time to grow this sector of the business.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Senior Digital Designer include:
- Contribute to the creative vision of the agency as a whole
- Lead creative sessions at the kick-off of new projects
- Develop creative and design concepts to meet the client brief
- Put the agency's 'customer first' principle at the heart of all projects
- Lead a team of two copywriters and one designer, with a view of growing team over time
- Provide quality control over all concepts and projects before presenting these to the client
Key attributes of the Senior Digital Designer include:
- Work experience in a top-ranking agency is essential
- Worked in a creative team where customer insight was vital
- Portfolio to contain design samples of apps, web, mobile, tablet and social media advertising
- FMCG and major retailer experience a bonus
- Strong conceptualisation skills and a passion for digital
The salary offered is £60-£70k per annum, with a great benefits package and company performance bonus. This is a new role in the agency, managing and growing a new team, looking to expand this offering to new and existing clients.
To apply for the Senior Digital Designer role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 7928 2525.