This job is no longer available
Senior Product Manager (Mobile Apps) - London - £65-90K+ plus Bonus and Bens
My client is a digital client-side business who has several well-known consumer offerings. With over 600 product offerings within the business, they now boast a customer base of over 11m members.
THE ROLE - Why YOU Should Apply!
This is a key role within the Corporate Online Product Management team for the group. Reporting to the Director of Online Product Management, Product Manager roles within my client work extensively with designers, developers, commercial & marketing teams and senior management to define, design and deliver compelling, market leading online propositions for the group.
They are now significantly increasing their focus on mobile. This new position will lead the growth of their existing and new mobile products and services, working within the team near London Bridge.
- Manage the overall product process including insights, requirements, prioritisation process, roadmaps, design & development, and measurement
- Build strong relationships across a range of stakeholders including commercial, marketing, UX & design, physical product development, customer services, BI&CRM, technical development and executive management in order to lead the product development process
- As product owner, communicate requirements for remote development teams and work closely with them to oversee the project planning process (timelines, milestones & resources) to help ensure delivery times and quality
- Maintain a sense of urgency to resolve any key issues regarding our apps. Have the prescience of spotting potential issues and establishing the means to mitigate them.
- Provide frequent and pertinent communication about related projects, product performance, roadmap updates and other efforts to all stakeholders
- Actively monitor the market environment across technology, brand and consumer activity and make recommendations to senior management about future innovations and product direction to evolve product proposition and differentiation
- Deliver pre, during and post implementation data analysis showing the impact of changes made.
REQUIREMENTS & DESIRED SKILLS:
- Strong experience in e-commerce and mobile commerce with an demonstrable exposure to mobile apps for both tablets and smartphones
- Capable of communicating clear requirements using various techniques including user stories, concept sketching and prototyping - applies a user-centred approach to product development
- Skilled project manager who has a proven track record of on time, on budget delivery, with high quality.
- Has a good understanding of various development approaches including agile / scrum
- Strong focus on performance data and metrics for the entire product funnel
- Experience with app specific tools for marketing, acquisition, and analytics.
To apply for the Senior Product Manager (Mobile Apps) position, please click the 'Apply' button or email email@example.com