CRM MANAGER - London - £35-45k + Bonus + Benefits - CRM, eCRM, Exact Target, Engagement, retention
My client a leading entertainment company and one of the fastest growing companies in the UK is now looking for a CRM manager to join their ever growing team. The company's culture is characterised by entrepreneurialism, analytical and a willingness to go the extra mile.
This role will be responsible for managing the CRM strategy in order to maximise the engagement, retention and cross sell opportunities for the business. Currently email is a strong channel for the company in engaging with the consumer, so the ideal candidate must have experience within this channel, as well as experience with the other consumer touch points including social, mobile and direct.
The main responsibilities of the role include;
- Manage, maintain and develop all the CRM systems which produce a huge amount of emails per month.
- Manage a database that covers in excess of 7million subscribers.
- Develop the implementation of Exact Target.
- Oversee and manage all the email campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join an very fast growing entertainment brand within a strategic level role, were you will take full ownership over the CRM strategy.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas;
- Operational experience of major CRM platforms including Exact Target and Neolane.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Experience in data segmentation
- HTML experience
- High level of deliverability awareness and knowledge of response tactics
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong CRM manager, if you are interested to find out more apply now. Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.