This job is no longer available
Ecrm Manager - North London - £45-50k - ecrm, crm, social media, customer retention
One of Europe's fastest growing start-ups is looking for a strong Head Of Digital & CRM to lead the customer marketing strategy. The company has grown since launching 8 years ago, and is now trading within 13 countries worldwide.
This is a new role due to the continued growth of the brand. This role will take responsibility for the crm programme, in order to maximise customer retention and brand engagement.
The responsibilities will include;
- Delivering an ecrm programme covering all of the email touch points.
- Identifying new ways to segment the customer base to ensure increase relevant and targeted communications.
- Take the social media activity to the next level both through customer care and continual engagement.
The ideal candidate will have exceptionally strong understanding of crm/ecrm and a proven track record of increasing engagement and retention rates for a strong consumer facing brand.
The ideal experience of the candidate will be as follows;
- Solid ecrm and social media experience
- Analytical and data driven approach to marketing
- Solid technical understanding
- Proven people management skills.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org