Network Security Engineer
A global leader in the provision of market data and financial information is looking for a Network Security Implementation engineer to join their design and implementation team, supporting mission-critical, fast-paced environments that require a broad range of technical skills (Cisco CCNA, Checkpoint CCSA / CCSE) and excellent communication skills.
As a Network Security Engineer you will be working as part of a global team, ensuring that the team meet their commitments on designing and implementing connectivity solutions to clients. You will be responsible for implementation planning, maintaining accurate records for the technical engineering and implementation teams and communicating effectively with internal teams. You will be given constant training and development to ensure that your knowledge is constantly tested and you will also be exposed to market leading technologies.
To be considered for this fantastic role, where you will get exposure to a huge global network and get significant training and development, experience in the following is essential;
- Experience working with large Cisco switches (6500's ideally) and routers (7500 / 7200's ideally)
- CCNA or CCNP qualified
- Experience working with Checkpoint firewalls (CCSA / CCSE) and ideally Extreme switches
- Knowledge of Juniper Netscreen firewalls
- Experience with Extreme switches
- Experience working with load balancing technologies ACE and 4710 appliance
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and WAN technologies - DWDM, Frame Relay
Network Security Engineer, Cisco, CCNA, Checkpoint, CCSA, WAN, TCP/IP, Financial Services, Design, Switching, Routing, Firewalls, load balancing, London