Business Integration Analyst, Business Operations
Business Integration Analyst, Business Operations-£30k+ - London- (DSP)
Are you a Media/Business Analyst looking to make the step into working for one of the global leading DSPs? We want to hear from you!
My client, one of the world's leading DSPs (Demand Side Platform), is currently seeking a new Business Integration Analyst to join their London office. Offering fantastic training, with globally based offices; my client offers a fantastic opportunity to further develop your digital career within one of the most innovative companies in the digital advertising industry.
About the Business Integration Analyst, Business Operations
As a Business Integrations Analyst you will support the media accounts, manage campaigns to optimise the ROI for clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to ongoing development of client focused bespoke solutions
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to sales and account teams to assist in developing sales pitch, closing sales
- Work directly with client teams to identify business goals, opportunities, and online marketing objectives
- Define technical requirements and specifications for online marketing programs and custom solution development
- Work with senior management and sales/marketing to refine product vision
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant equivalent work experience
- 1 years' digital industry related experience
- Experience using one or more database languages (MySQL, Oracle, Netezza desirable)
- Proven track record of developing tools that simplify workflow
- Passionate about marketing with a love for numbers
- Ideally have jQuery + PHP + MySQL + Oracle + Media Experience
- Must be able to travel 10 - 20% of the time
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your digital career within the programmatic space. If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been waiting for, contact Richard today to learn more on 0207 9282525 or Richard.email@example.com
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the new iPad mini for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply