Travel Consultants - New Course Starts January
We're seeking future Travel Consultants to begin a comprehensive three-week training course on 13th January (although this can be flexible depending on your preferred start date), which means you'll be ready to begin your new career in the new year.
This Travel Consultant course has been designed to sharpen your sales skills, deepen your understanding of worldwide travel, and equip you with the knowledge you need to succeed in the travel industry.
Once you've completed this course, you'll be assigned a full-time Travel Consultant role in one of our growing London teams, where you'll sell amazing travel experiences to your clients, earn uncapped commission, and gain access to award-winning benefits including:
- £18K base and uncapped commission (our top consultants earned over £120K last year)
- Discounted travel and fam trips to worldwide destinations to boost your knowledge
- Industry-renowned social events and an excellent fun company culture
- Exceptional career progression and leadership opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop Flight Centre's future leaders
- Comprehensive sales, product and leadership training as your career progresses
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
What's more, you'll be working alongside like-minded people who are career-minded, passionate about travel, and in complete control of their earning potential and career progression. If you have ambition, Flight Centre will offer you leadership opportunities including the opportunity to manage your own sales team or work in our overseas offices. This is why we've featured in the 'Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For' for nine years and have been recognised as one of the '100 Best Workplaces in the UK and Europe 2013'.
To be considered for this Travel Consultant course, you'll need the following:
- Experience in a target-driven role
- Experience of travelling on at least two continents outside of Europe
- Strong academic record and business acumen (ideally an undergraduate degree)
- Confidence to run travel consultations with your clients
A Short Introduction to Flight Centre
Flight Centre Limited is one of the best kept secrets in travel globally. After opening our first store in Sydney way back in 1981, we have enjoyed remarkable growth every year since. We are now one of the world's largest travel agency groups with a rapidly expanding network extending throughout Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, China, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates and, of course, the UK.