This job is no longer available
Campaign Analyst- £30-45k-London- (Display, re-targeting)
Are you an analyst currently working for a leading DSP, SSP or ad tech company? Are you looking for a new exciting challenge to take your digital career to new heights? We want to hear from you!
My client, an exciting new technology start-up, backed by 2 high profile tier one venture capitalists is currently looking high and low for a new Campaign Analyst to join their London office. With an office in Denmark, they are looking to rapidly expand their UK operations bringing their innovative re-targeting product to the UK market with the view to expand to France, Germany and the US next year!
About the Campaign Analyst role:
Analyse granular data for both internal and external purposes with both advertiser and publisher and will be expected to report back on your findings.
- Work on recovering lost traffic and enabling better performance.
- Work to a CPC, CPA and occasionally a CPM basis.
- Use problem solving and analytical skills in order to determine the most effective means of increasing ROI
- Present findings through both formal and informal self-generated reports and communicate them via email, group meetings, and/or conference calls
- Produce weekly and daily updates/reports for/ and work closely with relevant internal groups
- Assist with the execution of suggested strategies
- Knowledge of media agencies and media campaigns
- Knowledge of DSP and RTB platforms and performance metrics Eg AppNexus
- Knowledge of display/banner ads more important than email tech / campaign experience
- Knowledge of display/banner Pricing models
- Current job title might be: Traffic manager, media agency campaign analyst
- Excellent verbal, quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong ability on Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proven problem solving skills
- A degree in maths or other related subject
If this sounds like your next digital dream job apply now!
For more information please contact Lara Sheldrake on 0207 9282525 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the new iPad mini for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply