This job is no longer available
Are you looking to utilize your corporate tax experience in a truly fast paced, entrepreneurial business?
My client has an opening within their Advisory Services Team, which focuses on helping clients identify and address complex international issues related to tax, accounting, entity structure, payroll, transfer pricing, employment law, local HR, and a host of related areas.
The ideal candidates possess significant international experience within a Big 4 or multinational advisory services environment. and should also have strong people, project, technical, communication and analytical skills. They are looking for a combination of experience with and a deep knowledge of an area of international business matters, along with a sophisticated understanding of business drivers that will allow you to serve their clients effectively
You will also be responsible for supporting the sales team in your region, and leveraging their relationships with service providers and other subject matter experts.
- Provide advice on international tax and business matters for clients in a range of industries including software, hardware, telecom, semi-conductor, financial services and Higher Education sectors.
- Experience of dealing with not for profit and higher education clients would be an advantage.
- Deliver advice and services in areas including accounting, entity structure, transfer pricing, corporate, personal and expatriate tax, VAT/GST, stock options, and local compliance
- Serve as advisor and business partner to clients and prospects, nurturing deep advisor-client relationships
- Work with clients and internal account team to clearly define objectives of advisory engagements and manage client expectations
- Simplify complicated and inter-related technical issues into digestible and understandable client action plans
- Identify and communicate new advisory opportunities to existing client base
- Help cross-sell existing services to current client base
- Cultivate channel partnerships with third party service providers
- Provide project status reports, offering feedback to management and internal account teams
- 4+ years relevant international experience working for major international consulting firm, or Big 4 accounting/tax/professional services firm
- Demonstrated experience managing multi-country projects involving international set-up and operations
- Demonstrated depth in one functional area such as international tax, transfer pricing, accounting, but comfortable with the concepts in all
Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, confidence, exceptional listening and project management skills
- Organised and results-driven, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - foreign language skills a plus
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and related IT programs
Salary range is negotiable, depending on experience and location. This role can be based in Bristol or London.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact Mark North on 020 7269 6314 or send your CV to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: