This job is no longer available
Global Sales & Marketing VP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Business trip: 30%-50%
Consultant: Qihan Geng
Our client is a listed solar manufacturing company recently heading for business transformation from vertically integrated solar module manufacturer to diversified electrical related product supplier combined with e-commerce platform. They are new looking for a Global Sales & Marketing VP role with sufficient knowledge, vision and capacity to help with their transformation.
The Global Sales & Marketing VP will be best suited to a candidate with strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential; Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses; High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• Global marketing strategy and implementation;
• Global Social Media and E-Commerce strategy and implementation;
• Global Customer training and events strategy and implementation;
• Global PR strategy and implementation;
• Global Product marketing strategy and implementation;
• CRM Management and Key marketing partnerships Monitoring market trends, innovations, and changes Liaising with local marketing team to make sure everything is on-brand Own global marketing budget
• 10+ years of global marketing management experience
• Owned, managed, and reported on multi-million dollar marketing budgets.
• Extensive knowledge and proven success with APP or SEO & SEM
• Advanced understanding and proven success with global product marketing and promotion
• Experience with high transaction volume marketing
• Data-driven decision-making
• Current trends, developments, and theories in energy, ecommerce ,retail or FMCG industry;
• Marketing Strategy &Planning, Strategic Planning, Forecasting,
Experience and Skills
• BS in economics, marketing or MBA
• 10+ years in progressively responsible marketing leadership roles in international business organization of at least 1000 staff persons; preferably from e-commerce development, FMCG, Electrical energy industry.
• Adapted to Chinese company cultural, ethnic Chinese preferred.
• Used to be leader of an group level marketing function
• English as mother tongue; mandarin at working level preferred;
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact Qihan at:
+86 (0)10 5711 7889