This job is no longer available
Management Consultant, ETRM, Gas, Scheduling, Implementation
We are looking for a Managing Consultant with expertise in the Gas market to join the Energy Professional Services team, based from London, with regular European travel. This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a growing area of the business. Energy market participants around the world today struggle to deal with a growing number of concerns such as volatile energy markets, shifting global energy resources, and ever-tightening regulatory controls. My clients energy and commodities solutions help energy companies to compete efficiently in global energy and commodities markets by streamlining and integrating the trading, risk management and operations of physical commodities and their associated financial instruments.
The successful candidate will need to be a Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for UK & European Gas markets and their modelling within ETRM solutions. The successful candidate will own the design for Gas solution implementations across a project(s).
Essential Experience / Skills:
* Deep expertise in Gas markets
* Gas scheduling implementation experience
* Consulting background
* Clear experience translating client requirements into solution design
* Ability to manage and mentor more junior resources
* Track record of solution ownership and experience as a workstream or lead consultant on a project
* Experience of the full lifecycle of ETRM implementations
* Experienced at influencing and managing senior level clients
* Commercially astute
* Excellent communication skills
* Degree educated or equivalent
Desirable Experience / Skills:
* Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
* Experience working with n-tier solutions
* Experience defining best practice solution design processes
* Additional European languages
Flexibility to travel extensively is essential for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career and work with some of the leading players in the energy trading world. You will be given all the training need to allow you to become an expert in their award winning software and so allow you to be at your best on client site. You will be given the opportunity to grow your team as soon as you arrive. Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org