This job is no longer available
Randstad Education are currently recruiting for a qualified teacher of Design and Technology to teach Key Stage 3 and 4 Product Design. The position starts in January 2013 and will run for two terms for the right candidate. You must have excellent behaviour management and a passion for your subject.
The School, The Child
The College is a Comprehensive co-educational day school which caters for children of all abilities between the ages of 11 and 16 years. They offer a wide range of courses, leading to qualifications at all levels, to match the talents and abilities of all pupils. There is also a wide range of clubs and extra-curricular activities for pupils to get the most out of their time at school.
Our requirements for this post are as follows:
- hold a qualification with QTS (NQT's and overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply)
- be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
- have excellent communication skills
- be passionate about teaching and your subject
- possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- have proven classroom management skills