This job is no longer available
iPhone Rollout- Blackberry – Engineer – Support – Windows 7 – Windows XP
Our client, a leading Investment Management firm based in the City is looking to hire a Rollout Engineer to support the migration of handsets from Blackberry to iPhones, and to assist in the migration of Windows XP to Windows 7. Both roles require co-ordination, planning, migration and training.
The candidate will be tasked with meetings users, backing-up Blackberry content, and transferring this to iphone, as well as the configuration and set-up and training on the iphone. The second part of the role will see the candidate assisting the Windows 7 migration team in contacting clients, setting up appointments, providing support once the migration has taken place and training.
- Proven working experience of carrying out a similar migration from Blackberry to iPhone
- Strong experience in both Windows XP and Windows 7; prior experience in a Windows & migration
- Experience in Hardware and configuration of Desktops, Laptops and Printers
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and Exchange 2003 & 2010
- Experience with AirWatch would be advantageous
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50. You can also follow our live roles on the website at http://www.cornwalliselt.com/live_roles and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cornwalliselt