This job is no longer available
Global travel company, Flight Centre, is seeking a Marketing Executive to deliver compelling marketing campaigns across their premium brand, Flight Centre First and Business. This full-time position is based in New Malden (just 20 minutes from London Waterloo).
Within this varied position, you'll be working within in-house marketing department consisting of campaign managers, designers, web developers, online specialists, a social media expert and a merchandising team. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Delivering engaging, tactical and strategic marketing campaigns to generate premium airfare and luxury holiday enquiries
- Managing the production of campaigns from planning the production schedule to managing advertising spend with our external media buyer
- Copywriting and proofing advertising content and assisting with the development of campaign creative
- Delivering regular targeted eDMs, including customer data analysis and segmentation
- Managing website campaigns ensuring consistency across all channels according to brand standards
- Assisting with the design and implementation of regular acquisition campaigns to drive online subscriptions
What We're Looking For
To achieve in this position, you'll need the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working to tight deadlines. As the travel industry tends to be unpredictable (whether it's snow, freezing fog or ash clouds), you'll need adapt to unique market conditions quickly.
You'll also need the following qualities:
- 1 - 2 years intermediate marketing experience (retail or travel preferred)
- An understanding of online advertising, PPC and SEO
- An impressive attention to detail with a high level of commercial acumen
- Results-focused with an understanding of key business drivers and the travel industry
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with external partners
- Proven ability to create engaging copy and proof effectively
- An undergraduate degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- Ideally experience in the travel industry
About the Benefits
This is a rare opportunity to play an integral role in a highly successful marketing department, all of whom are extremely passionate about travel and excited about the future of the business. Flight Centre First and Business has ambitious plans and your marketing campaigns will be vital in achieving these goals by successfully generating enquiry for our premium travel consultants across the UK who specialise in luxury travel products.
Finally, the Flight Centre culture is like no other and the company has long been recognised as one of the '100 Best Companies to Work For' by the Sunday Times for nine years. You will also gain access to an exclusive range of benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an OTE of £27,000 - £31,000 with the opportunity to increase your earning potential based on scheme designed to recognise and reward your achievements.