This job is no longer available
Did you know Flight Centre Limited employs more than 15,000 people and has over 2,500 businesses across 11 countries? Our worldwide growth gives our team extraordinary careers and we are always looking for new people to become part of our success story.
Here in the UK, we have an exciting range of brands from those specialising in adventure travel to our global corporate businesses. We offer an excellent range of benefits, including fast-track leadership programmes, uncapped sales earning potential, discounted personal training, free financial consultations, a company pension scheme, tax-free bikes, global conferences and more. This is why we've featured in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to Work For' for nine years.
About the opportunity
We are seeking an detail-driven individual to join our growing BSP Team in Flight Centre's Head Office, New Malden (20 minutes from London Waterloo).
This is a varied number-crunching role that also involves a touch of detective work. Specifically, you will be responsible for issuing Flight Centre ticket refunds, uncovering fare discrepancies, and reconciling BSP billings.
Working with a high performance team, you'll regularly liaise with Flight Centre's ticket centre, account managers and airlines to safeguard the financial health of our business.
- Reconciliation of BSP billings
- Processing and reporting of non-BSP documents
- ADM reporting
- Invoicing and credit claims
- Dispatching documents to retail stores
- Chasing any outstanding debt with airlines
Skills and Experience Required:
- Impressive time management skills and the ability to meet targets
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ideally experience within BSP Billings or ticketing experience within the travel industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of Galileo
Why Join Flight Centre?
- Featured in The Sunday Times "Top 100 Best Companies To Work For" for nine years
- Featured in the Top 100 Great Places to Work in Europe and the UK in 2013
- Recipient of special awards for Leadership and Training and Development programmes
- One of the world's largest travel agency groups with more than 2,500 businesses worldwide
- Global network extending throughout Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, China, Singapore & UAE
- Last Year Flight Centre UK Group sent away in excess of 700,000 passengers with a turnover in excess of £500 million
Although you will be working within a welcoming team, this autonomous role will allow you to manage your targets and effectively run your own business within Flight Centre. If you're looking to develop your career within the travel industry, please take a few moments to complete the application form below.