This job is no longer available
Senior Account Manager - London (Software, financial services, sales)
London - Up to £80,000 Basic plus commission
My client is a market leading developer of trading and risk management systems for some of the world's premier financial and energy trading institutions.The senior account manager role will be based in the heart of the City. Our client have a fantastic reputation for the sophistication and flexibility of their products.
Due to winning some major new accounts over the last year our client is seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their team. The primary responsibility will be to sell our clients solutions and consultancy to their existing blue chip client base. The Senior Account Manager will execute contract negotiations with senior management and be responsible for maintaining client satisfaction at all time.
The Senior Account Manager should have:
- Degree level qualification (ideally)
- Experience within a financial, commodity or risk management environment (Essential)
- Knowledge of the financial and/or commodity markets
- Previous account management experience within a similar environment (Essential)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Essential)
- Presentation skills (essential)
- Excellent organizational skills
- The right to live and work in Europe and the UK
The chance to join a company of our client's size and reputation do not come along often. This role would be a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate. If you feel that you have the experience needed for the Senior Account Manager position please get in contact as soon as possible as our client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
0203 587 7007
Senior Account Manager