This job is no longer available
Senior C++ Developer / Software Engineer
(C++, STL, BOOST, UNIX, Low Latency, Linux, Bash, Python)
European Cash Equities Trading Facility - London City
£50,000 to £75,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Senior C++ Developer (STL, Boost, UNIX) urgently sought to join growing specialist in electronic stock trading, particularly cash equities in the major European markets.
As the Senior C++ Developer (STL, Boost, UNIX) you will be building the next generation in low latency, high throughput exchange trading applications. The development teams are working in a flat structure, Agile environment where you will be involved in all aspects of the system development meaning great opportunity to work with & learn from experienced C++ Financial Technology professionals improving your own value in this lucrative market place.
Key requirements of the Senior C++ Developer (STL, Boost, UNIX);
- Strong hands on C++ Development experience (Essential)
- Good familiarity of STL & Boost (Highly Beneficial)
- Working knowledge of Low Latency / High Throughput technologies (Highly Beneficial)
- Commercial experience of UNIX / Linux environments (Required)
- Additional scripting experience in Python or Bash (Beneficial)
- Excellent problem solving skills (Required)
The business entity that you will be joining behaves like a start with the new trading platforms that are being built; this environment offers a rare opportunity for continuous Greenfield development improving the variation of tasks that you will be involved in. Variation in learning is important for the professional development of technologists' skills as it will protect your career and provide you with job satisfaction that you are improving.
Senior C++ Developer / Software Engineer (C++, STL, BOOST, UNIX, Low Latency, Linux, Bash, Python)