This job is no longer available
CRM and Loyalty Manager
Major Publishing/Media Company
£40k - £45k + excellent benefits
This is a rare opportunity to work for one of London's largest and most successful Media Companies!
Why work here?
- Amazing Media Brands
- Independence to develop innovative CRM strategies
- Lots of licence to be creative
- Lots of interesting technology
- Flexible hours and 35 hour working week
- Very social hot desk environment with regular social events
We are working for a leading media company that house more than 30 iconic media brands and publications. They have now tasked us with finding them a CRM and Loyalty Manager to work on a number of the most iconic UK websites. The talented people in this publishing house create content for multiple platforms, across print, online, mobile, tablets, as well as events. Their award winning portfolio of websites reaches millions of users globally every month!
You would be driving loyalty across one of their biggest news brands; In addition, you will develop innovative CRM strategies using direct marketing techniques. In return you have the opportunity to further develop your skills in a dynamic and challenging environment with support always available.
An excellent benefits package means you will enjoy generous holidays, pension and high spec equipment.
This role will suit an ambitious marketing professional who is keen to utilise their creative flair
- Develop innovative CRM strategies and oversee their implementation
- Develop digital strategies to communicate with the existing audience
- Report on financial performance of renewal and loyalty strategies and ensure budget is maximised
- Keep the publishing house at the forefront of CRM and retention techniques with innovative direct marketing and best practise both on and offline
- Work closely with the advertising team to identify and develop solutions for appropriate partners to add value to subscriptions and drive revenues
- Work in partnership with the direct marketing team to ensure all messages are consistent across all customer communications
- Ensure all activity is prioritised according to profitability
- Use analytical skills to identify opportunities and creative campaigns to drive engagement and revenues
- Experience of loyalty and customer relationship marketing
- Highly numerate with a good analytical mind - strong Excel skills
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Direct Marketing qualification (desirable)
- Able to hit targets and deadlines every time - managing a high and varied workload and thriving under pressure
- The courage to keep asking "why do we do it that way?"