This job is no longer available
Our client based in Central London is currently seeking a 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer to join their busy IT Department to provide support for their PCs, phones and applications.
Key responsibilities for the 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer:
• Providing 1st/2nd Line support for the end users with regards PCs, Printers, phone lines and other office peripherals.
• Providing an excellent Deskside customer service to a wide range of end users including senior management.
Key skills & requirements for the 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer:
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems to include Windows XP and Windows 7
• A good knowledge of MS Exchange and MS Office
• A basic knowledge of Window Servers
• Good experience of Active Directory with regards permissions and user passwords.
• A knowledge of/or an interest in Unix Systems would be highly advantageous for this role.
Our client is ideally located in Central London in a very modern office and offers a great working environment within the Leisure and Tourism Industry.
To discuss this role further, please call Juliette Allen on 01293 817642 or simply apply today.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 3 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.