This job is no longer available
My client a leading provider of Trading and Market data technology is immediately seeking a sales manager to join their Singapore based team. Due to a continuous rise in success and revenue growth and a hugely successful build-up of their product and reputation within the market they are immediately seeking an ambitious sales manager to join the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful sales manager to become an integral part of this growing company. The sales manager will have the opportunity to build and develop a successful sales team and continue to establish this brand as a major player in the market.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibility:
- You will be responsible for managing a team and facilitating significant growth in subsequent years.
- Develop and execute sales strategy and tactics that maximize opportunity within the customer environment.
- Involvement in the sales process from initial client meeting, business understanding and requirement gathering
- Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate forecasting.
- Direct customer contact will comprise a major portion of this assignment.
- You must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Extensive national travel is required.
- Must be able to lead a regional team, with both direct and indirect reports.
The successful candidate will need to have the following experience:
- 5-10 years working within a financial sales environment is essential or financial software sales Specific examples of closing large, strategic deals.
- Knowledge of global markets.
- Strong leadership skills in a global teaming environment.
- Selling solutions to large financial customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company selling their award winning product. It is a unique opportunity to join a business and help shape their growth over the coming years. Please send you CV to David.email@example.com