This job is no longer available
The Manchester SEN team require Teaching Assistants for their SEN Schools in the Wigan area.
Ideally you will -
- Have experience in working with children and vulnerable adults with SEN i.e Autism, Emotional and Behavioural Disorders, Complex Needs, Severe Learning Difficulties
- Be a warm and caring individual
- Have the ability to assist children with various challenges
- Be an individual with a positive and motivational approach
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Have a creative personality
The position will be subject to two professional references and an enhanced DBS disclosure
We offer excellent benefits to our candidates from the rates of pay down to the dedicated, professional and experienced consultant who will be looking after your needs.
To apply email Clare on or call 0161 245 3637