This job is no longer available
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years.
We are looking for experienced Cover Supervisors, preferably with a background of working in Secondary Schools.
- Supervise whole classes during the short term absence of the class teacher under the guidance of teaching/senior staff.
- Implementing work programmes, managing student behaviour and assisting students in relevant activities in line with the school's policies and procedures.
- Monitor and evaluate student's responses to learning activities through observation and recording of achievement and provide feedback/reports as required.
- Secondary School and specialist Science College based in East London with a welcoming and friendly environment
- Boasts spacious, attractive and well maintained grounds
- Provides a 'good' level of Education for it's pupils
- Has a supportive and successful leadership team
- A diverse student population
- Students achieve well and enjoy their Education
- Results have been steadily improving
In return for your hard work the School offer a supportive senior leadership team, and a sociable and welcoming teaching team. Your application will be managed by a dedicated specialist education consultant who will guide and support you through the process in an honest and trustworthy manner to ensure you find the right match for you.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.