This job is no longer available
C# .NET Developer (PHP, Ruby, Open Source, Blogs)
Up to £55,000+ Bonus+Benefits+Package
City of London
A successful peer to peer lending site is urggently looking for a new C# .NET Developer (PHP, Ruby, Open Source, Blogs) to join their brand new offices based in London.
The role is to work on systems that both allow for the ever increasing volumes of lending as well as the multiple checks that each lender and recipient needs to go through in order to be approved for the loan.
You will be involved in a number of greenfield and brownfield projects and will be encouraged to be creative and have the ability to multi-task and communicate with all parts of the business.
The role of C# .NET Developer (PHP, Ruby, Open Source, Blogs) will need someone with the following skillset:
- C# or .NET Development Background (essential)
- Web Technologies - PHP, RUBY (essential)
- Passion for Open Source (essential)
- Read and participate actively in blogs (essential)
- Passion for technology and influencing the technology direction of a team (essential)
This an opportunity for a developer who is passionate about technology and happy to explore new horizons and learn about finance.
Please forward you CV to discuss