This job is no longer available
Lead Developer (Java Web Backend, J2EE)
(Java, JEE, J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Restful, Webservices, TDD, AGILE, SCRUM, Software Engineer, Tech Lead, Team Lead, Web Application, Spring 3.0)
Web Based Financial Policy Technology Specialist - London City
£60,000 to £80,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Market leader for Web Based Product Management Technology urgently seeking Lead Developer (Java Web Backend, J2EE) to build web application providing online access and management of financial policies for over 300,000 users in the UK.
As the Lead Developer (Java Web Backend, J2EE) you will be working with groundbreaking versions of the mainstream Java technologies; Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, Spring MVC to create highly functional Greenfield web applications that manage various insurance and life insurance products.
The role will be to join a SCRUM/AGILE team with a huge emphasis on quality code working with mixed BA's, PM's, UI's and other Java Developers from full project life cycle. There are 4 main products in the business with a huge pipeline of new versions or entirely new products that span for the next 18 months to 5 years.
- Significant experience on Java Enterprise technologies in commercial environment (Essential)
- Specific knowledge of Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Restful Webservices (Highly Beneficial)
- Experience of extreme programming; Test Driven Development, AGILE/SCRUM Sprints, Paired programming for delivery of high quality code (Highly Beneficial)
- Keen idea sharing attributes, influencing colleagues in relation to technology (Beneficial)
- Experience of mentoring more junior professionals (Beneficial)
The attraction for this role will be the opportunity for personal growth around the cutting edge technologies whilst also being in a lead position to encouraged movement towards the tools of the future. You get to work with passionate professionals who will share an enthusiasm for delivering high quality software. Please contact Dan Stewart @ Harrington Starr for more information.
Lead Developer (Java Web Backend, J2EE, JEE, J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Restful, Webservices, TDD, AGILE, SCRUM, Software Engineer, Tech Lead, Team Lead, Web Application, Spring 3.0)