This job is no longer available
We are seeking to appoint an excellent primary practitioner to join our talented and highly motivated staff team.
We are looking for an excellent experienced teacher who is dynamic and creative to work with our Year 3 class and is:
- Able to inspire and challenge
- Passionate about meeting children?s individual learning need
- Committed to developing children as independent learners and thinkers
- Committed to achieving the highest possible standards of learning and behaviour
- Confident in the use of ICT across the curriculum
- A good communicator and team member
This role is initially for 1 term but has the potential to become a permanent role for the right person.
For further information please contact one of our dedicated primary team on 0113 2462500 or email your CV