This job is no longer available
I am currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join a specialist Legal team at a Top 50 accountancy firm based in Gloucestershire. You will need experience of working with a legal practice.
The firm are experiencing a period of growth and are looking for an Accounts Assistant to aid the expansion of the Legal department. The team provides accounting, audit, taxation and strategy advice to legal practices across the UK.
You will be responsible for assisting with the planning, preparation and completion of audits of clients monies helf under the SRA accounts rule and submission of reports to the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Technical skills as follows:
* Word (basic to intermediate level)
* Excel (basic to intermediate level)Email (basic level)
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
* Accurate, methodical and a keen eye for detail
* Ability to use own initiative when necessary
* High degrees of flexibility; must be able to manage numerous tasks at the same time and yet be focused so that work is completed on a timely basis and to deadline.
* As our clients are based throughout the UK there may be a need to work away from Cheltenham occasionally.
Please call Ben Beswick at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6313 or email Ben.Beswick@pro-finance.co.uk.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: