This job is no longer available
This is a unique opportunity for an Enterprise level Wintel infrastructure Engineer / 3rd line Windows Server Support Anaylst. Role will be working for a Global Brand in a small specialist server infrastructure team. Experience must have been gained within a multi-site ideally international enterprise environment.
We are looking for someone with a wide variety of experience across a variety of infrastructure software and hardware with with all-round support experienced in Vmware, and Citrix / XenApp, EMC San storage, backup, anti-virus and Blackberry server. Role is to provide last line/3rd line server support, happy to assist with daily scheduled tasks such as server monitoring, server management whilst the permanent staff focus on server/ infrastructure projects.
You would be joining a small and diverse team in a large International Media company that manages a complex, multi-national Windows 2003/2008 infrastructure. The role is responsible for all Intel based server support (Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix, Blackberry, Clusters, Virtual Servers), computer room facilities and various network services located throughout EMEA.
See more at: http://pcrweb.co.uk/vacancy/windows-infrastructure-engineer#sthash.jR2kSFad.dpuf
**You must be EU Citizen for this role and based near London as International travel and on call may be required**
* Enterprise level Active Directory infrastructure (including Group Policy, DNS, DHCP), Exchange and ideally Blackberry
* MCSE / MCITP Windows 2003, 2008 preferred
* 3rd Line Windows server 2003-2008 support and implementation experience, gained in a complex infrastructure in a multi-site, international enterprise environment
* Experience of Citrix (ideally CCA/CCAA)
* EMC Storage experience desirable - EMC Isilon, VNX, Celerra. VMware (ideally VCP with Vsphere 4.1 to 5)
* A selection of some of the following skills/tools is essential: NetIQ, HP blade server Hardware (ideally C7000, virtual-connect), Altiris, McAfee AV, Insight Manager / HP sim, WSUS, Blackberry Enterprise Server, SAN, Replication, EMC.
* Good backup and storage experience with a strong preference for candidates with some experience on EMC Networker, EMC Data Domain, File Archiving (ideally Source One or Enterprise Vault)
* Able to communicate clearly with senior management in various countries and provide accurate documentation as required.
* Experience of Office 365 integration would be one of the possible projects, so this experience might be useful. * Must be EU Citizen as some International travel may be required
The role will involve occasional out of hours working as well as being on call 1 week in 6 - See more at: http://pcrweb.co.uk/vacancy/windows-infrastructure-engineer#sthash.jR2kSFad.dpuf