This job is no longer available
Global travel company, Flight Centre, has an exceptional opportunity for a travel consultant to join their Brighton team. The successful travel consultant will begin a three-week training course to plump up your travel knowledge, sales skills and booking systems expertise. This course will enable you to meet other new starters within Flight Centre and enable you to become a true travel specialist.
Within this Travel Consultant role, you'll sell business and leisure travel to your portfolio of clients. You will manage every aspect of their trip, from organising flights to arranging visas. Don't worry if you haven't worked in the travel industry before, as you'll receive indepth training to develop your expertise in all things travel - from airfares to off-the-beaten track destinations.
For those who have worked in travel, this is a real opportunity to join a company that offers exceptional career progression and earning potential. We have fast-track leadership courses and management opportunities nationwide - you could run your own store, take ownership of budgets, business growth and your team. After performing in the sales environment, we also encourage our Travel Consultants to explore career paths across the company, such as contracting new and exciting product in our Head Office.
Travel Consultant Benefits:
Joining an award-winning company that is built on the success of its staff, you will gain three weeks of comprehensive training to sharpen your sales skills and plump up your product knowledge. Additional benefits include:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunityto take a three month sabbatical after five years
Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Sales skills and experience in a target-driven role
- A strong academic record is essential (ideally an undergraduate degree)
- Experience of travelling on at least two continents outside ofEurope
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make your clients feel loved
If you have global ambition and top-notch sales skills, click on the apply button below.