This job is no longer available
Flight Centre Global Product (FCGP) is creating a new team of Product Content Coordinators in our Head Office in New Malden (twenty minutes from London's Waterloo).
This team will be responsible for loading product contracts in our Calypso Reservations system, which will then be distributed to Flight Centre Limited businesses across the UK, USA, Canada, South Africa, India, New Zealand and Australia. Consequently, you'll gain the unique opportunity to work with our product teams from across the globe.
Within this team, you'll also be working with our external suppliers, fostering strong relationships so you can be first to market with special offers and maximise availability. You will also need to be one for the details, ensuring all the loaded contracts are accurate, which will help our consultants to sell your products and minimise write offs.
- Managing workflow of promotions and contracts to be reviewed and loaded
- Ensuring our preferred product range is promoted at every opportunity
- Working with the Product managers to ensure all content is reviewed and is aligned with destination strategy
To succeed in this position, you'll need to have a strong customer focus as you'll be dealing with our consultants, product teams from around the world, and our external suppliers. You'll also need to have a competitive streak and understand the importance of offering the best product to market before our competitors.
You will also need the following qualities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the travel industry
- Deadline driven with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to effectively manage our suppliers.
- Superior commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Uphold company philosophies and culture
- Ensuring adherence to one best way practices
What You'll Gain
The salary for this position is £27,500. In addition to this, as part of the global Flight Centre Group, you'll receive award-winning benefits that have placed us in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies To Work For' for nine years, including:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop the future leaders of our business
- Comprehensive induction, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years