This job is no longer available
FCm Travel Solutions is a global travel management provider spanning more than 75 countries worldwide. We are commited to generating better travel ideas that will lead to greater savings for businesses.
Our people are experienced, professional and focused on achieving optimum results for our clients. We have not only been named Europe's Leading Travel Management Company for two years running, but we have also featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For (for eight years) andGreat Places to Work 2013. No wonder our average staff retention is nine years.
About the Opportunity
FCm Travel Solutions is seeking a Business Travel Sales Consultant to join their high performance team in Birmingham. Within this people-focused and sales driven positon, you'll primarily be responsible for overseeing the itineraries of our valued corporate clients, as part of a friendly and dynamic team.
FCm Travel Solutions aims to employ people who are not only experienced, but also remarkably savvy when it comes to business, we find that's the best way to keep our clients travel plans running smoothly.
What We're Looking For:
- 2 years experience in International Travel Sales
- Strong educational background (e.g Degree or 2 A level's - C grade or above)
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A strong client focus
Why Join Our Team?
FCm Travel Solutions offers an exceptional company culture that places the utmost emphasis on personal development, ownership and recognition. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer our team an array of award-winning benefits, including:
- Generous commission and uncapped earning potential
- Discounted travel and access to excellent incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Social events that are the envy of the industry e.g. Our high performers recently flew to Las Vegas for the annual Global Gathering
- Career progression programme that will open doors to global career opportunities
- Free health advice, fitness sessions, and financial planning consultations
- Comprehensive sales training from Flight Centre's home-grown success stories
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years