Agile Business Analyst - Web apps
Agile Business Analyst with experience working on Web Application software development projects is required.
International consumer products licencing business requires an Agile Business Analyst to assist in reengineering the Usability and re-platform of the User Interface for the Royalty Processing systems and services. Role will be a key contributor to requirements gathering, analysis, communication and design for the Royalty Processing system and the services that are consumed by the Royalty Processing system. The role will also involve working with other stakeholders at various phases of the project.
Main area of Responsibility
· Responsible for engaging with customers to gain a deep understanding of their businesses.
· Requirements capture and documentation (User Stories and Epics) covering pure' business requirements, process improvement or re-engineering, as well as software design)
· Collaborate with the development team to proactively suggest software change in order to better support the customers' processes and workflow.
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
· In-depth hands-on business analysis experience
· Complete business analyst's skill set
· Experience of working within agile teams, e.g. Scrum
· Ability to create well defined and prioritised user stories and epics
· Proven self-starter
· Technically able with a good understanding of thin and thick client applications
· Demonstrable presentation and influencing skills
· Excellent understanding of full project lifecycle
· Has a recognised BA qualification
· Experience of participating in substantial implementation projects
· Experience of working across time zones and cultures
· Experience of Behaviour Driven Design
· Experience of Test Driven Development