This job is no longer available
Key Stage 1 Leader- Gillingham - 2014
Capita Education is working with a Primary school in Gillimgham who are keen to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and inspirational Key Stage 1 Leader who can deliver the full curriculum to keep pupils stimulated and engaged.
This school is a medium sized primary school educating 3-11 year olds, serving a diverse and vibrant community. Their recent Ofsted report says that "this is a good school. Pupils achieve well academically. Progress for the oldest pupils is particularly strong and often outstanding.'
This school has good public transport links and fantastic local amenities.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Key Stage 1 specialist
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Ability to inspire students
- To co-ordinate and evaluate teaching and learning within Key Stage 1 and to liaise with other members of the Leadership Team where necessary
- To ensure continuity and progression throughout the curriculum
- To make strategic evaluations of personnel issues as a supportive and well motivated team member
You will be joining a successful and innovative department with extremely supportive staff and excellent resources. This is an excellent opportunity for professional development with an experienced and supportive Leadership Team.
You must hold QTS or a recognised teaching qualification and be able to provide teaching references from those who have seen you in the classroom environment
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS).
For more information please contact Catherine at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or e-mail your CV to catherine.o'