Office Administrator - Media Recruitment - Regent St - London
We're a long established and very well respected recruitment consultancy providing digital and technology solutions to the media, publishing, broadcast, and entertainment industries. Our clients are some of the best known brands in the industry.
We're part way through an ambitious growth plan to increase our team from 20 to 35 over the next two years. As a result of the internal promotion of our Office Manager, we need a really good Office Administrator to help us on our journey.
The purpose of this new hire is to find a real 'Rising Star' who can have a positive impact on the efficiency, productivity and smooth running of our business.
Below is a glimpse of the role you'll master over the first 12 months:
- You'll be responsible for all the office administration, including meeting and greeting our visitors, answering phones, office supplies, petty cash and overseeing our cleaners.
- We have over 100 contractors working for us at some of London's best known companies. You'll be trained and ultimately responsible for creating all of our client and contractor contracts, which will require lots of contact with our sales team.
- We pride ourselves on providing a superb service to our contractors. You'll oversee our weekly timesheet and invoice process to ensure we deliver a smooth and consistent service. You'll speak frequently with our clients and contractors to resolve any queries.
- You'll maintain and upkeep all our internal HR systems, booking holidays, logging sickness and helping to "On Board" new Sales Consultants with the tools and systems they require.
We're keen to start talking now with great Office Administrators, who have the following skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills (face to face, telephone, and written)
- A minimum of 2-3 years in a similar Office Support role, ideally in a Recruitment or Sales environment.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, particularly Excel to produce concise reports.
- Superb people skills with a real drive and ambition to provide great service and support to sales team, contractors and clients.
We're really not your average recruitment company. We don't wear suits - but we're smart.
We're told by many of our customers and candidates that we're a "likeable" company and that we're easy to do business with, which is probably because we're honest, open, knowledgeable in our space and always do our best to deliver great results.
In return for your 100% commitment we're expecting to pay a basic of between £18k and £20k based on previous achievements, along with ad hoc bonuses linked to your personal objectives.
In addition we have an excellent range of benefits including health plan, pension, and discount schemes. It is also worth noting we enjoy a great location just off Regent Street.
If we've managed to grab your interest and you genuinely feel you have the skills, experience attitude to make a real difference to our business then we'd love to hear from you.