In-house Solicitors 2- 15 years PQE
This is a new model of practising law which offers clients the flexibility of outside counsel with integration and cost efficiency of in-house counsel. Our client offers the opportunity to have control over your career and have the ability to opt into engagements, explore part-time work arrangements, and build your skill sets in new practice areas.
Our client has a real need for:
- Funds Lawyer (2-15 years PQE)
- General Commercial (2-10 years PQE), especially with IT and outsourcing/procurement experience
- Regulatory Lawyers (2- 10 years PQE)
- Banking & Finance Lawyers
- General Finance lawyers (Credit& Lending) (particularly at the 2-8 years PQE level)
- Derivatives lawyers (especially OTC)
- Clearing lawyers (doesn't need to be your main experience)
- Data Privacy Lawyers (minimum 2 years pqe)
- Lawyers with retail banking experience (minimum 2 years PQE)
These roles would suit solicitors who are looking to move in-house or someone who is returning back to work after a short career break. In-house experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Excellent remuneration package on offer, similar to City rates.
For more information please contact Ariola Dobla at Pro-Legal on 020 7269 6316 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.