This job is no longer available
Business Analyst - Energy trading,ETRM, Back Office - London
We have a new unique opportunity for an enthusiastic problem-solver to work for a growing, dynamic company in an industry that provides an excellent mix of business and technology challenges. This is an essential hire for a specialist within the Energy market and Back Office to join their European delivery team. With a comprehensive understanding of the energy market (Energy, ETRM, Commodities, Gas & Power) the Delivery consultant will be responsible for guiding projects within the key phases of client projects - new build, implementation and upgrades.
The successful candidate for the Delivery Consultant- Gas & Power ETRM, Commodities, role will be responsible for:
- Modelling of physical commodity transactions and derivatives
- Requirements gathering and managing user requirements workshops and formulation of an overall solution design
- Provide guidance to custom solution developers
- Performing system tests to prove system and infrastructure functionality and performance
The successful candidate will need to possess the relevant skills outlined below:
- Experience of working within commodity markets, in any role that has provided a sound understanding of delivering within a customer environment
- Ability to verbally present logical solutions in a clear and concise manner
- A willingness and ability to quickly understand unfamiliar topics related to trading, risk management and technology.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader in the energy commodities space and establish yourself as a senior figure in this expanding business. If this role is of interest to you, please contact David Peglar - +44 2030022850 - email@example.com