This job is no longer available
This leading BIg 4 Practice is looking for Corporate Tax Seniors who are ready to take the next step in their career to Manager in their Bristol office.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
* Ensuring the clients' tax affairs comply with statutory requirements.
* Responsibilities also include managing assignments, including costs and billing arrangement, identifying and advising on tax planning opportunities and undertaking specialist technical assignments as required.
* Supporting junior members within the team, supervising and controlling the completion their work.
* Ensuring jobs are completed within the set budget.
* CTA or ATT is preferred along with ACA or ACCA with strong academic background.
* Specific experience of working within Corporate Tax.
* You will be able to demonstrate the skill set required to undertake a managerial position.
* Proven experience in handling clients and producing high quality work within budgets.
* Strong communication and organisation skills.
* Able to ensure that the needs of the team, partners and clients are identified, understood and given the correct course of action.
Candidates who are tenacious and keen to build a career founded on drive and delivering results are urged to apply.
To find out more about this position please contact James Dowdeswell on 0207 269 6325 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: