This job is no longer available
Fed up with that promise of promotion? If so Pro-Tax are working in synergy with the Reading office of this leading Big 4 firm looking to recruit in to their Corporate Tax advisory team for successful and ambitious Senior Managers.
Out of all the Big 4 practices, tax has been the most successful service line and as a result they require candidates to join as a result of expansion to embark on new clients from strong UK SME's to major international groups with US inbound work.
Some work may find you seconded in to in house roles and also abroad where you will liaise with the firms international offices. Your background will be within a practice environment, having worked within a UK Corporate tax team.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing their allocated client portfolio and maintaining a strong relationship with your clients.
* Preparing corporate tax returns and dealing with relative papers
* Providing premier tax advice to clients.
* Liaison with the clients and HMRC on all corporate tax aspects.
* Managing all tax affairs for allocated clients.
Successful applicants will be required to possess the following:
* ATT or part qualified CTA
* Excellent inter personal skills.
* Effective marketing skills.
* Awareness of VAT and or employment taxes.
To find out more on this outstanding opportunity call James Dowdeswell on 0207 269 6325 or email your CV into email@example.com.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: