This job is no longer available
Flex Developer (UI, FLASH, JAVA, HTML5, UX, ADOBE, Parsley, Robotlegs, AGILE, TDD)
Start-up Exchange Data Specialist for Investment Banks - London City
Permanent Role - Competitive Salary
Fast pace Start-up Exchange Data Specialist for Investment Banks seeking Adobe Flex Developer to be part of the rapid growth, building sell side data and trading applications defining a change in the market place.
The Adobe Flex Developer / HTML5 role snapshot;
- Building a world class UI for investment bank to access the huge amounts of raw data in a visually stunning user experience
- Collaborating with specialist FLEX expert development professionals
- It's a start-up environment that promotes internal ownership, so bring your ideas to the table to try and change the market standards.
- Main technologies used are Adobe Flex, Java, HTML5, FIX, JMS and various client technologies.
- Strong Flex development experience (Essential)
- Additional development experience in Java or HTML/5 (Highly Beneficial)
- Keen to pick up either Java SE, HTML5, JMS, FIX and Financial technology tools (Required)
- AGILE / TDD working experience (Beneficial)
- Bachelors or higher education (Required)
Chance to be involved with a young business in the rapid growth stage due to product performance that is creating tidal waves in the market place across the major tier 1 banks with scope to move to other areas of Financial Services. Great opportunity for the passionate perm Flex Developer that enjoys challenging the boundaries of the norm, coming from any industry background to work within one of the leading FinTech firms in London. Please contact Dan Stewart @ Harrington Starr for more information.
(UI, FLASH, JAVA, HTML5, UX, ADOBE, Parsley, Robotlegs, AGILE, TDD)