This job is no longer available
Round The World Experts (RTWE) is the UK's biggest round the world specialist. It's an exciting, inspiring part of the travel world, so our travel agents are passionate about getting our travellers to the destinations they want to experience, and some others they perhaps hadn't thought of.
We're looking for new travel agents to join our teams in our adventure travel hub, Base Camp, which is located in London's Southwark (temptingly close to Borough Market). In this travel agent role, you'll working in a team of travel-loving individuals, selling round the world travel to uni students, career breakers and adventurous retirees.
What's the training and progression like?
We'll give you three-weeks of training at the start of your career so you become an expert in all things travel related - from finding the best airfares to designing incredible itineraries for your clients.
Once you've started your travel agent career, we'll provide you within ongoing leadership and business acumen training so you can continue to progress through the company. As we're growing very quickly, there are plenty of opportunities to move into a leadership role and, as we have 11 brands within the UK, you can also explore career opportunities across multiple companies or take part in our Fast-Track programme to accelerate your progression to the top.
Why choose Round The World Experts?
- Featured in The Sunday Times "Top 100 Best Companies To Work For" for nine years
- Placed in the "100 Best Workplaces in the UK and Europe" 2013
- Received special awards for Leadership and Training and Development programmes
- A global network extending throughout Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, China, Singapore & UAE - which means there's opportunity to work around the world!
What are the benefits?
This is a sales focused position - although admittedly, you are selling the best product in the world: travel! Therefore you'll be on a base plus commission salary. Your base is £18,000 and you can earn uncapped commission on top from the very start. The sky is the limit - and just to give you an idea - our top travel consultants earn over £100,000. Other benefits include:
- Discounted travel and access to incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Fun company culture and incredible social events both in the UK and abroad
- Exceptional career progression programme with worldwide opportunities
- Free health and financial advice, onsite massage and fitness sessions
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
What do you need?
The love of travel, business acumen, sales skills, a degree, and an ambitious streak!