This job is no longer available
Based in Central London near Soho, we are a key player in the worldwide cross-platform mobile application development space and an award winning mobile agency who develop strategic mobile apps for Smart-phones, Feature-phones and Tablets. This includes a full service agency approach across strategy, design, project management, development, testing, distribution, hosting and analytics. The Senior Mobile Project Manager must have demonstrable experience managing full life-cycle mobile app projects.
Experience Required -
- At least 5yrs of Project Management or Production experience ideally in a consultancy with exposure to Digital or Mobile agencies.
- Strong track record in managing projects for the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Ability to 'think out of the box' and drive his/her own agenda. Not afraid to say no to a client with valid reasoning.
- Proven ability to assimilate, understand and manage problem solving and opportunities recognition in the context of mobile applications.
- Able to identify major risks and take appropriate action to mitigate, often working across divisional boundaries.
- Provide input into the planning and execution of application development from conception to launch; including requirement gathering and specifications, client communication and application launch.
- Possess outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Management of mobile technology projects and preferable understanding of mobile technologies working with HTML, CSS, XML, Objective C, J2ME.
- Experience working with Project Management software to manage tasks, milestones, dependencies (Jira, Excel, MS Project, Basecamp, @Task, etc)
- Comfortable working to challenging deadlines in a dynamic environment with a high degree of change.
Please apply for this by clicking on 'Apply' button.
Private medical insurance
Income protection & death in service scheme
Gym membership discount
Season ticket loan
Ride to Work Scheme
Employee assistance programme
Learning and development opportunities
Employee referral scheme
'Beer Fridays' and company parties