This job is no longer available
This is a team role working closely with all levels of the Sales and Marketing team and After Sales colleagues.
The required experience and skills for this position as Future Retail Manager are as follows:
• Ideally with either Marketing /Channel Sales/ CRM / Loyalty or Brand Management experience in the high Luxury Retail Sector an absolutely essential
• Leadership Skills:
Ability to select, qualify, lead, manage and motivate international team of internal members (e.g. colleagues) and external members (e.g. dealers, channels), as well as consultants and agencies (Recruiting, Marketing) to ensure everyone in the project understands their accountabilities and are motivated to achieve the defined business targets within the agreed parameters (budget, time, KPIs).
• Plan, steer, monitor and review selected pilots to achieve valid results as basis for a roll-out.
• Excellent communicator and presentation skills in an international corporate matrix organisation
• Strong influencer as Future Retail Manager
• Ability to manage a large budget
• Innovative change manager / influencer
• Excellent project management skills
• Ability to develop appropriate visions and strategies and to turn them into pragmatic solutions
• Strong strategic planning, analytical and creative skills
• Degree level Business or Marketing qualification would be ideal but relevant industry experience would be equally valued.
Location: between London and Winchester is a requirement. A full generous relocation package is offered for the right candidate if required.
Full UK driving licence essential
This organisation is in the same luxury niche and has similar requirements to the following companies: Bentley Motors, Rolls Royce Aerospace Engines, Formula One Sector, Jaguar, Aston Martin, RangeRover, JCB, Sunseeker or similar. The successful candidate will currently be working in Retail Sales Management a very exclusive sector Jewellery, Watches, high fashion, high value goods with a prestigious company and consequently will have many exciting career doors open to them in the future.
Please call Doug Skinner in confidence on 0772 999 2061 or e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion about this position as Future Retail Manager
It is Charter Selection’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within ten working days. However because of the high volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to all candidates individually. If we have not contacted you within ten working days your application for automotive Future Retail Manager has been unsuccessful. Please feel free to contact us again in the future for other positions. Thank you.