Business Development Manager
Due to growth, our global travel company, Corporate Traveller, is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their sales team in Loughborough.
Within this position, your main responsibility will be to sell our business travel management service to companies across all industries who spend between £50,000 - £2M on international travel every year. Our clients range from fashion labels who regularly fly to New York to multinational companies with offices all over the globe.
Your role will involve finding leads, making an appointment over the phone, and closing the deal with a face-to-face meeting. Once you've bought a new client on board, you'll work closely with a team of experienced travel consultants who will use their extensive airfare expertise to deliver an unbeatable travel management service to your client. They also have specialist knowledge in business travel, which means they can take care of the little extras your cleint requires, from helicopter transfers to penthouse accommodation.
To achieve in this role, you will need:
- Experience in meeting sales-targets through finding and qualifying leads over the phone
- Winning accounts through face-to-face meetings
- Ability to develop a network of SME clients
Why Join Our Team
Corporate Traveller's company culture is like no other. We're exceptionally proud of our service and it shows. Furthermore, there is nothing stagnant about this sales position. By joining a global travel giant, there are endless opportunities to further your sales career, rapidly move into a senior management position, take a place on our fast-track leadership programme, or explore the possibilities in our overseas offices such as New York, Singapore, Vancouver, Sydney and beyond.
As part of the Flight Centre global force, you will gain exclusive access to a myriad of award-winning benefits. These include:
- Generous commission structure and uncapped earning potential, which makes our Business Development Managers some of the highest earners in the industry
- Discounted travel and excellent incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Worldwide social events that are industry renowned (this year we're taking our top performers to Cancun)
- Comprehensive training and support from successful Business Development Managers
- Exceptional career progression programme with global opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme, which is designed to find and develop the future leaders of our business
- Pension scheme and free financial planning consultations from an in-house team of financial advisors
- Discounted personal training sessions, massage, physiotherapy, corporate gym memberships and tax-free bikes
- Opportunity to take a 3 month sabbatical after 5 years
When you begin your career with Corporate Traveller, you'll receive a base of £25,000 in addition to unlimited commission that kicks in from the moment you bring your first client on board. The year one OTE is £32,000 - however, it's not unusual for our BDMs to earn £50,000 in their first 12 months. Our established Business Development Managers earn over £80,000, with many quickly moving into leadership positions as our company continues to grow rapidly. Ideally, we're looking for Business Development Managers who would be willing to progress to a leadership position within 12 months of joining our team.
About Corporate Traveller
Corporate Traveller is the corporate arm of Flight Centre Limited, a global and growing travel company that extends throughout Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, China, Singapore & UAE. As part of the Flight Centre Group, we've achieved the following:
- Featured in The Sunday Times" Top 100 Best Companies To Work For" for 9 years
- Featured in the "Best Workplaces to Work in UK and Europe" 2013
- Recipient of special awards for Leadership and Training and Development programmes